Thursday, October 30, 2008

╠ Comic - Some things aren't foldable╣

Despite having exams as well as other things draining on my time I can't seem to help but be drawn in to do more Gruen stuff. So without further ado here's the comic for the Vodafone breakdown.



Overall I'm sort of at a loss with a few of my comics because I'm not sure if I'm making them in order to be just humourous or wheather I should be aiming to get a bit of marking stuff in there. I'll probably look into it a bit more psot exams but if any of you have input that would be good.

Also since I now am starting to have a few comics I've made a list of all of the ad breakdowns and their respective comics. You can find it in the 1988 post. I'll probably add it as a link on the main page after exams as well.

As usual I hope you all got some enjoyment out of this and comments are always welcome.

No comments: