Wednesday, October 1, 2008

╠ Comic - Aussies do it better╣

Many apologies for the long absence. I spent all of my time up to this weekend working on Manifest (Melbourne Anime Festival). I was Vice Convenor, Cosplay Coordinator as well as many other roles and because of this I had no time to spend on anything else. Because of this University also suffered so I may still be a bit slow in posts because I have a lot to catch up on if I want to still do well this semester ^^;

To continue on with where I was up to here's the comic to go with the commonwealth ad.



I hope this comic was good because it may have been a bit rushed unfortunately due to my workload. I spent some more time on the art today because of it but I probably should have worked on the lines a bit more.

The basic jist on this comic is in reference to over augmentation of items. For those of you who don't know what augmentation means it's when you add new features to an item. So this is just a humourous rendering of when an item is augmented so much that the original purpose of the item is lost sight of.

The next breakdown I do will be of Vodafone's ad. I don't have a new list for the poll yet because I haven't had time to investigate what ads are suitable but hopefully I will by the next breakdown.

As usual comments are welcome and I look forward to getting onto the Vodafone ad when I catch up on Uni.

No comments: