Tuesday, October 14, 2008

╠ Impact Mozilla ╣



A friend notified me today of the impact mozilla marketing competition that Mozilla has set up in order to tackle user retention.

Unfortunately I don't believe I personally have the knowledge, manpower or time to tackle it myself in any successful sense, however since I have a marketing blog I thought why not actually promote it in hopes that it may inspire my marketing peers.

I use firefox myself and am quite fond of it, and of course I love the idea of such a huge thing as Firefox's marketing being handled by Aussies.

So if any of you choose to take up this challenge let me know because I'd love to hear any ideas you have and if you want any opinions on anything you want to run by someone with some marketing insight give me a yell. The link to the comp can be found below.

Impact Mozilla

To those of you interested in when I'll update with the normal ad break down extent of the blog it may still be a little while. I have Uni as well as the Manifest Organizing Committee both taking up my time to extreme extents so I don't have time to do a full breakdown of anything. However I shall still try and get in a few smaller posts here and there to retain interest. Anyway I hope at least someone has a go at this and if so I look frward to seeing the outcomes.

No comments: