Tuesday, August 12, 2008

╠ Comic - Welcome to Gruen ╣

As some of you may know I am quite the avid comic maker. So in order to try and augment my blog I am trialing a comic to go with it. I am aiming to do one a week and try to link it to an ad that I have just broken down. I have been trialling styles and the such and so far I am pretty happy with where I'm at but as usual any critique is welcome in order to make it as good as can be.

This comic is simply introducing Tannie and also linking to the Cadbury Gorilla ad that I broke down just over a week ago. Anyway I hope you enjoy and as usual I look forward to any comments you have.



Hopefully I'll be able to keep to one a week, although since I am sort of a week behind linking to ad wise I may try and put a rush on doing a comic linking to the SAAB ad. This stuff is really hard to think about now that I've gotten started :P But none the less I hope you enjoy this attempted humours addition to the Gruen Transfer

No comments: