Monday, August 18, 2008

╠ Comic - Can Sex Unsell Sex? ╣

I had a good idea for this comic so I felt like getting into it right away. I didn't get many comments on the Bonds ad so I hope that's not because I got it totally wrong. Also if any of you have recommendations for ads I think I'm getting to the stage where I sorely need them since voting this week seems to have stagnated because of it.

As for this comic. If anything it made me realize how much I struggle at drawing girls. In the end I just had to give up for the final frame and trace them from a bonds website. Quite sad really. but hopefully one day I'll be able to draw that well freehand.

As usual I hope you enjoy the comic and comments are always welcome.

3 comments:

Julian Cole said...

Love the idea of expressing your views through comics, I dont know many people doing that, good onya and keep up the good work ; )

Tannie said...

Thanks. It means a lot to me that an experienced marketing blogger such as yourself took the time to look over my blog.

I think the using comics works because whilst the breaking up of ads is interesting in its own right, the sheer length that I seem to go into depth with probably makes it a bit dry seeming, so using my background in comics means I can also have bits for cheap laughs :P

Julian Cole said...

Good stuff bro! Keep it up!