Saturday, February 7, 2009

╠ I'm So Postmodern╣


This video is a representation of how I'd like to be with my marketing and I don't mean by doing crazy things of what is seemingly irrelevant. I'm referring to how the artist says something which is seemingly attention grabbing and then you start thinking 'oh that's weird' but before you finish the thought he's tagged something else onto the line making it even more odd.

It's been clearly thought out and he always appears to be one step ahead of the listener/viewer. I must admit it's a little less of a mind trip just listening without watching but the point still stands. I'd really like to be this clever with marketing, to be one step ahead of your audience because it would just give you that much of an edge.

Look out world because I want to get to the stage where I can screw with your minds like this video, only for profit!

No comments: